OAKBROOK MINISTRIES INTERNSHIP (PART-TIME)
This is an internship program, and then some. You won't be asked to get coffee or do busy work. This is about growing into the person God created you to be. But you won't be alone. As a Full-Time intern, you will...
- Serve 9-12 weeks of the year: May - August
- Work 20-30 hours a week including some evening and weekends within the ministry area that appeals to your interests, skills, and passions. If you're unsure about that, we'll help you figure it out!
- Be a part of a forward-thinking, risk-taking, ministry that is making a lasting different by helping people find Jesus and live like Him.
- Have an opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Have a personal mentor who is specifically devoted to pouring into your life and building you up throughout the entire internship.
- Take part in learning and development opportunities like book discussions, ministry outreach programs, learning sessions for Oakbrook Staff, and a trip to a conference.
Oakbrook Internships span a broad range of ministries at Oakbrook Church. Choose the track that best aligns with your gifts, if you're not sure, we'll help you figure it out!
There's way more to leading and pastoring a church than preaching. Learn to care for and lead others through a variety of ministries.
CREATIVE ARTS LEADERSHIP
Discover how you can lead people to find Jesus and live like Him by using your creative gifts and talents.
Learn to use your unique gifts and skills to further God's kingdom through valuable ministry systems and strategy.
STUDENT MINISTRY LEADERSHIP
Discover how a thriving and effective Student Ministry can literally change the face of a school, city, and community. Learn best practices and be in the trenches of an amazing student ministry environment.
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY LEADERSHIP
Learn to leverage your gifts to connect kids and parents to the life changing message of Jesus.