CAMPUS ADMINISTRATOR - FLORA
Employment Status: Part Time
When you hear what we do at Oakbrook, you won't just get a job description; you'll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God's purposes and that's why we've dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of helping people find Jesus and live like Him. As we do, we strive to be risk taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity.
Oakbrook has a passion for helping people find Jesus and live like Him. We are one church in 2 locations with campuses in Kokomo and Flora Indiana. We are currently looking for a Campus Administrator to grow with us!
Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind.
Have an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture.
A strong communicator and have a high tolerance for stress
An influential leader and taskmaster
Hard working but love to have fun
- A self-starter but thrive on a team
- Coordinate campus tasks, projects, events, and communication
- Interact with attendees and staff daily through phone, email, social media, face-to-face, and My Oakbrook (online database)
- Lead volunteers to assist with office work, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals.
- Be able to accomplish everything for everyone - it's challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy!
- Connect people to the mission of Oakbrook Church.
- Be an enthusiastic supporter of Oakbrook Church and represent Jesus well in the community.
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU COULD:
- Have a conversation, review a contract, plan an event, write an email, teach a life lesson, count money, and smile all at the same time. :)
- Have a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speeds.
- Already know your way around Google Docs/Apps and be comfortable with high levels of web-based tools.