MARCH 23 | 12:30 p.m. — 1 p.m.
> WHAT IS WE BELIEVE?
- We Believe is a gospel presentation where kids and parents learn together about what it means to follow Jesus. It shows us how we can join in God’s story by covering four main points:
- God Loved
- God Saved
- We Believe
- We Receive
- This class is required for anyone wanting to be baptized in 2nd - 5th grade.
> THE DETAILS
- WHO: Any kids in 2nd - 5th grade who are interested in being baptized or want to know more about what it means to follow Jesus
- WHEN: Sunday, March 23, 15 minutes after our 11:15 a.m. service
- WHERE: Upstreet 3rd-5th Grade Room
- TEACHER: Niko Gruber, Director of Elementary and Middle School Ministries
> ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- We ask that parents/guardians attend We Believe with their kids. This gives us the opportunity to equip you with resources to help navigate this important decision in your child's life.
- No childcare is provided. Families with younger kids are encouraged to bring them to the class. However, we do not baptize children until they are at least in 2nd grade.
- After parents work through the resources we provide at We Believe at home with their child and if they think their child is ready to be baptized, a staff member will meet with the child one on one to hear the child's story and set up a date to be baptized!