Everyone Wins When A Leader Gets Better!
The Leadership Training Center is a training program to help develop leaders in every area. Some leaders will become better at leading in their existing workplace. Others will be invited to consider joining a ministry team or church plant. No matter how the LTC impacts you, the truth is, everyone wins when a leader gets better!
WHAT IS THE LTC?
The LTC is a training program for people who want to grow in their leadership.
There are three leadership tracks within the LTC:
TRACK 1: Lead YOURSELF
August - November
You are the hardest person you'll ever have to lead. The Lead Yourself track will help you discover:
- Your unique gifts and passions
- RPMS Self Leadership
- Enneagram Assesment
- Predictable Success Leadership
- Developing spiritual disciplines
- Discover Spiritual Gifts
- What God is calling you to next
DAY & TIME: Tuesdays 7-8:30pm
DATES: August 21 - November 13
WHERE: Kokomo Campus
TRACK 2: LEAD A TEAM
February - May
After learning how to lead yourself, the Lead A Team track will help you discover:
- Leading and reproducing what you lead
- Apprenticing and developing new leaders
- Project management skills
- Influencing others
- How to led effective meetings
- How to have hard coaching conversations
TRACK 3: LEAD A CHURCH
12. month residency
The Lead A Church track is a year long leadership residency. You should join track three if you feel called to lead a ministry or plant a church. You will discover:
- Church planting nuts and bolts
- Preaching and teaching
- Developing a leadership team
- Starting a reproducing church
Fall 2018 Track 1: Lead Yourself Begins August 21
Click the button below to apply!