Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is this?
A: My Oakbrook is the online community of Oakbrook Church in Kokomo, Indiana.
Q: What do I use this for?
A: For attenders of Oakbrook Church, My Oakbrook is an amazing tool that allows you to:
- Keep your contact information accurate and up to date
- Make recurring and one time online gifts
- Purchase and reserve tickets for events or camps
- Submit prayer requests
- Find volunteer positions that match your gifts
- Volunteer for specific positions, block out dates, receive scheduling emails
- Find and connect with other people at Oakbrook
- Stay connected with your Small Group or Volunteer teams
- Reserve the Facility for your Group's events
- Share Needs, and meet Needs from people at Oakbrook
Q: I currently give online, should I start giving through My Oakbrook?
A: Yes. Everybody who gives regularly will be receiving, or has received, an activation email for the new system. Once you log in, change your password, and click on "give". You can quickly begin making one time or repeating gifts to Oakbrook! Click on "Tutorials" to the left for specific instructions.
Q: I have a repeating gift set up already, do I need to enter that in My Oakbrook?
A: Yes. Unfortunately due to security we cannot move your currently scheduled gifts. You'll need to log on to My Oakbrook and set those up again. If you'd like more details, click "Tutorials" to the left.