Oakbrook Kids Director
Employment Status: Full Time
Oakbrook Kids, the children’s ministry of Oakbrook Church, provides relevant, age appropriate experiences for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry environments for kids are provided and executed by a large team of volunteers led by the Oakbrook Kids Director.
The Oakbrook Kids Director will work with the Oakbrook Ministries Management Team & Oakbrook’s Executive Pastor to achieve the goals of Oakbrook Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Oakbrook Kids ministry.
Oakbrook Church is making a lasting difference by helping people find Jesus and learn to live like Him. We are one church with two locations. If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like you, keep reading for details.
- Passionate about sharing Oakbrook Kids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes Oakbrook Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Oakbrook Kids
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Jesus by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow a campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through Oakbrook Kids Ministry.
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Oakbrook Kids Team.
- Create a presence of Oakbrook Kids ministry in the community.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home.
- Be a model for those who attend Oakbrook Church and in those in the community by being an example of living out Oakbrook's Core Values.